Cold Bore Technology, a leader in the digitization of the energy industry, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to lead the growth of our hiring strategy and execution. This person will be our first HR hire and will report to the COO. The ideal candidate is a builder who is excited about creating a hiring structure from scratch and helping us grow this business.
- Liaising with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Managing hiring processes via electronic Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company’s strategic planning.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar.
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.